Her VAT number is 145096378, DOU Veria
NO. LOAD : 158430126000
NO. REGISTER OF CHAMBER: 29795
The contact details are tel. 2331063494, email: [email protected]
1. What Data do we collect about you?
We take care to collect only your absolutely necessary Data, which is appropriate and clear for the intended purpose. With the exception of any Data collected by Cookies (see more Cookies Policy), the Data is limited to what you fill in forms located on our website https://www.dadopoulos.gr or in printed applications in our physical store. These may include:
– Identity information (name, surname)
– Invoicing information (e.g. D.O.Y., A.F.M., Occupation)
– Contact information (eg landline, mobile phone, email address).
– Product address/shipping details (e.g. postal address, city, zip code, country)
2. How do we use your Data?
Your Data is processed in order to provide you with the following services:
– Product orders: The Company processes your Data in order to fulfill its contractual relationship, process the product order, provide customer service, comply with legal obligations, counter, raise or exercise legal claims.
– Creating a User Account: The Company processes your Data in order for you as a consumer to enjoy purchase services, product shipping, order history recording and other special privileges, such as email reminders of the products you have added to your cart without making a purchase.
– Contact: The Company collects and uses your Data, when you contact us directly, either through our website, or by phone, in order to be informed about our products or services and/or to answer the requests/questions you submit through the form communication.
– Sending a newsletter: The Company provides you with the possibility to be informed at your e-mail address about promotional/advertising actions carried out by the Company (e.g. for new products on the market, any offers, etc.).
– Web push notifications: Depending on the electronic device you use for your navigation, you may receive, having given your consent, notifications about our offers, our news and your shopping cart.
3. For what purpose do we collect your Data?
We collect your Data for the purpose of providing products and/or services of our Company, through the website https://www.dadopoulos.gr and/or our physical store, and in particular for:
– managing the sale of our products and/or services, e.g. communicating and informing you about their availability and the progress of your order, the execution of your order, the shipment of the products, the management of your debts and the making of returns,
– communication to resolve any questions you may have or to inform you about our products,
– promoting our products, sending newsletters about our products and/or services,
– the reminder via e-mails of the products you have added to your cart without proceeding with a purchase,
– compliance with the obligations imposed by the current legislation, e.g. tax legislation, e-commerce directive.
4. What is the legal basis for processing your Data by the Company?
Your Data is collected for the fulfillment of the Company's obligations arising from the law or for reasons of the Company's legitimate interests or in the context of the execution/conclusion of a contract or after your consent.
5. Who are the recipients of your Data?
Recipients of your Data are businesses/companies cooperating with us, which process your Data on our behalf acting as Processors for the purpose of supporting, promoting and executing our business relationship.
Specifically, the courier company, the accountant working with our Company, the software service provider for newsletter management, the programmer for managing and maintaining our website.
Also, access to your Data is given to the absolutely necessary personnel of the Company, who are committed to maintaining confidentiality.
6. How do we ensure that Processors respect your Personal Data?
The Processors we use agree and commit to:
to observe confidentiality, not to send Data to third parties without the Company's permission, to take appropriate technical and organizational security measures,
to comply with the legal framework for the protection of personal data and in particular Regulation 979/2016/EU (otherwise known as GDPR).
7. Do we send your Data outside the EU?
We do not send your Data to countries outside the EU. with the exception of Email Address Data for sending our newsletter, where the services of the newsletter management software provider The Rocket Science Group LLC d/b/a MailChimp, which is Privacy Shield certified, are used.
8. When do we delete your Data?
We keep your Data for as long as necessary in order to provide you with the products/or services you request from us, unless an extension of this time is required due to legal claims or legal obligations of the Company.
Your declaration of consent for the sending of a newsletter is kept for as long as the newsletter is sent to you by the Company and in any case no longer than six months from the cessation of its sending.
We delete the Data collected by Cookies in accordance with the Cookies Policy.
9. Is your Data secure?
Recognizing the importance of the security of your Data, we have taken the necessary and appropriate organizational and technical measures for the security and protection of your Data from any form of accidental or
improper processing at both physical and logical security levels. These measures are reviewed and amended when deemed necessary.
10. What are your rights?
– You have the right to access your personal Data.
This means that you have the right to be informed by us how and which Data we process. You can ask to be informed about the purpose of the processing, the type of your Data that we keep, to whom we give it, how long we store it, whether automated decision-making takes place.
– You have the right to correct inaccurate Personal Data.
If you find that there is an error in your Data you can submit a request to us to correct it (eg correct a name or update a change of address).
– You have the right to deletion.
You can ask us to delete your Data if it is no longer necessary for the aforementioned processing purposes.
– You have the right to portability of your Data.
You can ask us to receive the Data you have provided in readable form or ask us to pass it on to another controller.
– You have the right to restrict processing.
You can ask us to restrict the processing of your Data pending the consideration of your objections to the processing.
– You have the right to withdraw consent/object to the processing of your Data.
You may object to the processing of your Data or withdraw your consent where required and we will stop processing your Data unless there are other compelling and legitimate reasons that override your right or if it is no longer necessary for above-mentioned processing purposes.
11. How can you exercise your rights?
To exercise your rights, you can fully manage your data by clicking here.
Alternatively, you can download the appropriate applications here and send them either to the postal address of the Company Pierion 168 - Veria-Imathia, 59100, or to its electronic address ([email protected]) and we will take care of examining it and replying to you as soon as possible.
12. When do we respond to your Requests?
We respond to your Requests free of charge without delay, and in any event within (1) one month of receiving your request. However, if your Request is complex or there are a large number of Requests, we will notify you within the month if we need to obtain an extension of another (2) two months within which to respond.
If your Requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive in particular due to their repetitive nature, the Company may impose a reasonable fee, taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or carrying out the requested action, or refuse to proceed with the Request justifying the reply to you.
In the event that you do not receive a response within the above-mentioned deadline or the response you received was not satisfactory or your issue has not been resolved, you can contact the Personal Data Protection Authority (www.dpa.gr).
13. Do we use automated decision-making/including profiling when processing your Data?
We do not make decisions, nor do we create profiles, based on automated processing of your Data, except in the case of using "cookies" on our website www.dadopoulos.gr, always after your information and consent.
14. What is the applicable law when we process your Data?
Applicable Law is Greek Law, as formulated in accordance with the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data 2016/679/EU, and in general the applicable national and European legislative and
regulatory framework for the protection of personal data. Competent courts for any arising disputes related to your Data are the Courts of Veria.
15. How will you be informed of any changes to this Policy?
We update this Policy whenever necessary. If there are significant changes to the Policy or the way we use your Data, we will post it on our website
update this, before the changes take effect and we will notify you in every convenient way.
We encourage you to read this Policy periodically to know how your Data is protected.
What are cookies?
"Cookies" are small pieces of files in text format, which are stored in the User's browser when he visits a website. The information stored on the User's computer may contain information such as which pages the User visited, the date and time of the visit as well as a random and unique identification number of the User. With this use, the Site is able to store useful information about the User's browsing on the Site, as well as to read this information in order to offer the User a unified browsing experience.
There are two different types of cookies: Session and Persistent. They are used for different things and contain different information.
Session cookies contain information used in the current browsing of your browser. These cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Nothing remains on your computer after you leave the site.
Persistent cookies are used to store information that is used between visits. This data allows sites to recognize that you are a returning customer and react accordingly. Persistent cookies have a lifetime defined by the website, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
What cookies do we use on our website?
The cookies we use are known as "persistent cookies".
Persistent cookies are stored as files on your computer and remain there when you close the browser, unless you delete them.
Cookies do not corrupt or damage your computer, programs or files on your computer. In any case, cookies facilitate better service and user experience when visiting the Company's website and we recommend that you have them enabled.
Even if you choose not to allow their use, you can still enjoy the full functionality of our website. But then you will have to re-enter some of your details on each visit.
If you allow cookies and use a shared computer, please sign off at the end of your visit.
Strictly necessary cookies
Strictly necessary cookies are essential for the proper functioning of the website, they allow you to browse and use its functions, such as accessing secure areas or using the shopping cart. These cookies do not recognize your individual identity. Without these cookies, we cannot offer efficient operation of our website.
These cookies allow the website to remember the user's choices such as username, language or region in order to provide improved and personalized features. They can also be used to provide services requested by the user, such as viewing videos or using social media. The information collected by these cookies can be made anonymous and it is not possible to track browsing activity on other websites. If you do not accept these cookies, the performance and functionality of the website may be affected and your access to its content may be limited.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use the website, for example, which pages they visit most often and whether they receive error messages from websites.
They are used exclusively to improve the performance of a website.
These cookies gather information about your browsing behavior on our website, such as which pages of our website are frequently visited and whether you receive error messages.
Through this we are able to make the structure, navigation and content of the website as friendly as possible to you. We do not link statistics and other reporting data to individual natural persons.
We use these cookies to:
Recording the number of visitors to our websites
Recording the duration of each visit to our websites
Determining the sequence/order in which you visit the various pages on our website
The assessment of the points of the website that need improvement
Also Web analytics cookies, from our partners Google, allow us to track customer interaction within our website. These give us valuable information that allows us to improve the website, products and services we offer.
Google may only provide such information to third parties if required by law.
These cookies are placed by our partners on our behalf. These cookies collect data about the performance of advertisements and your interaction with our website. This data may be used by our above partners to draw statistical conclusions and improve your advertising experience as a visitor.
Social networking cookies.
These cookies are necessary to connect your social media account with our website. For example, to allow you to repost and share with your friends on social networks information found on our website or to indicate that you want to follow our page on social media. Social networking cookies are not required for your navigation on our website.
How to control cookies?
You can change your personal options by clicking on “COOKIES SETTINGS” which you will find in the lower left part of our website and then select “Settings” from the popup window that appears.
What are your rights and where can you find more information about the protection of personal data collected by cookies?
For more information on the protection of your personal data, but also on your rights, see the Personal Data Protection Policy.
Changes to the Cookies Policy.
This Cookies Policy may be modified at any time. For this reason, we consider it appropriate that you refer to this Policy regularly. This came into force on 08/22/2018. In case of modification, the date on which it took place will be indicated. The Cookies Policy, as configured by the most recent modification, is always considered valid.